Ten Tips To Make You Feel Better About Buying A Home
1. Interest rates are at an all time low.
2. There are still good deals on homes to be found. Right now it is a buyer’s market.
3. investing in a home will provide solid equity for you over the year’s in long-term growth.
4. Inflation is a given, buying a house can stave off some inflation the longer you own your home.
5. Buying what you want rather then renting what is available is always a better deal.
6. Purchasing a home means you can make the changes you want to your home; something that is rare or not allowed when you rent a home.
7. Buying a home is like paying yourself as you build equity in your home.
8. Right now pricing is the best it has ever been and there are many homes to choose from for sale.
9. Owning a home is beneficial at tax time; you receive tax deductions on the mortgage interest, you can deduct the real estate taxes you pay on your home, and when you sell you may get a tax break on capital gains. (If you itemize your deductions)
10. The real estate market is going to improve. Supply and demand will eventually equalize.